- This Privacy Statement is effective as of June 2018
At Gas Activated SystemsTM, Inc. (GAS) we recognize the importance of protecting your company information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with applicable data protection laws in all countries in which GAS operates.
This Privacy Statement describes the general privacy GAS practices that apply to information we collect, use and share about our clients, business partners, supplier and other organizations with which GAS has or contemplates a business relationship.
Where we reference that we use your information in connection with a request, order, transaction or agreement (or preparing for the same), or to provide you with services that you requested, we do this because it is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you.
- Why and how we collect and use your personal information
- We may collect your information for various purposes, such as the following:
- Access and use of websites or other online services
- When entering one of our websites, or using an online service, we will record information necessary to provide you with access, for the operation of the website and for us to comply with security and legal requirements in relation to operating our site, such as passwords, IP address and browser settings. We also collect information about your activities during your visit in order to personalize your website experience, such as recording your preferences and settings, and to collect statistics to help us improve and further develop our websites, products and services.
- Responding to your request for information, order, or support
- When you contact us (online or offline) in connection with a request for information, to order a product or service, to provide you with support, or to participate in a forum or other social computing tool, we collect information necessary to fulfill your request, to grant you access to the product or service, to provide you with support and to be able to contact you. For instance, we collect your name and contact information, details about your request and your agreement with us and the fulfillment, delivery and invoicing of your order and we may include client satisfaction survey information. We retain such information for administrative purposes, defending our rights, and in connection with our relationship with you.
- Contacting employees of our clients, prospects, partners and suppliers
- When you provide your name and contact information to register in connection with such a request, the registration may serve to identify you when you visit our websites. In our relationship with clients or prospects, partners and suppliers, they also provide us with business contact information (such as name, business contact details, position or title of their employees, contractors, advisors and authorized users) for purposes such as contract management, fulfillment, delivery of products and services, provision of support, invoicing and management of the services or the relationship.
- Visitor Information
- We register individuals visiting our sites and locations (name, identification and business contact information) and use camera supervision for reasons of security and safety of persons and belongings, as well as for regulatory purposes.
- Most information we collect about you comes from our direct interactions with you. When you register for an event we may collect information (online or offline) in relation to the event organization, and during an event, such as participation in sessions and survey results. We combine the personal information we collect to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence for conducting our business and for marketing purposes. You can choose to receive information by email, telephone or postal mail about our products and services, or sign-up for subscriptions. When visiting our websites or using our services we may provide you with personalized information.
- Changes to our Privacy Statements
- From time to time we may update this Privacy Statement, as well as any other specific privacy statement. When making changes to this Privacy Statement, we will add a new date at the top of this Privacy Statement.